[Lapg] "Re-learning" what we've forgotten - by Chris Maser

Dennis Pilien dpilien98 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 6 22:41:47 PST 2008

Hi Diana,
I really appreciate your article submissions and commentary. By the way, are you a permaculture person? My connections to the listservs is that I finished Larry Santoyo's L.A. Permaculture Design Course in March 2007. I work as Lead Teacher in Biology and Marine Biology at Banning High School's Global Environmental Science Academy, so we use many of these articles in discussions and use them in our projects. Sharing these articles and other information is great!
Thanks,
Dennis Pilien