[Lapg] Community Permaculture Gathering - Santa Monica 5/20 7pm

Traci Reitz traci at sustainablesm.org
Mon Apr 28 11:04:34 PDT 2008

Thank you Sean.  Mobilizing those community members knowledgeable about
permaculture design will have a great impact.

I would love to share with the group the sustainability goals of the Santa
Monica Sustainable City Plan if/when appropriate. It may provide a clear
picture on how to measure movement toward sustainability. If it would be
helpful, I could also discuss what is happening in the community and what is
lacking.

Also, I have the event on my calendar. Would you like me to include it in my
Sustainable Santa Monica Newsletter (www.sustainablesantamonica.org)? If so,
what is the agenda for the evening and who should attend?

Additionally, Larry Santoyo and I are planning some into to permaculture
classes that might fit nicely with growing the local network.

Thank you.

-Traci

--
Traci Reitz