[Scpg] BWB helping Haitians to help themselves

Marc I. Rosenthal Marc at personalcreations.net
Thu Feb 11 00:16:57 PST 2010

Hi everyone,

Please have a look at this and see if you are able to contribute, to help
the Haitians help themselves. Burners Without Borders is a fabulous group
that does impressive work.

BURNERS WITHOUT BORDERS OPERATION HAITI RELIEF - GET INVOLVED!
Carmen Mauk of Burners Without Borders writes:

"Burners Without Borders is responding to the devastating earthquake in
Haiti with strategic actions and deployments that are making a
difference. Thank you to this community for your generous support in
making this all possible. There are a lot of ways to participate in this
effort, and we encourage you to check out our website to hear our audio
blog from Haiti and to keep up with the latest updates as well as the
needs as they become known:

http://www.burnerswithoutborders.org <http://www.burnerswithoutborders.org/>

For the past week, we have had the good fortune to have a plane at our
disposal to deploy medical missions out of Florida to the regions in
Haiti who are most need of attention.  We would like to continue these
deployments for the next two weeks and are putting out the call for a
pilot with a plane who would like to join the team-BWB can cover the fuel.

BWB met with the head of Agriculture for Haiti and he asked us to
quickly secure donations of non-hybrid seeds. With the rains coming
soon, there is an urgent need for these seeds so they can be planted
now. Check with your local seed stores and ask if they would like to
make a donation.  The Haitians have requested the following seeds:
apricot, cabbage, tomato, potato, carrots, red and white beans, yams,
corn, pistachio, papaya, cauliflower, squash, watermelon, purple onion,
sweet peas, garlic, beans/red and white, peppers and spicy peppers.

Haiti experienced no less than eight hurricanes last year, and as the
people brace themselves for the rainy season, they are in dire need of
tents and tarps that are in good shape.  Please consider going to your
local sports shop and asking if they would like to make a donation.

If you are able to provide any of these supplies, please e-mail
carmen at burnerswithoutborders.org for the address in Florida where you
can send your donation. Thanks!"

Best wishes,

Marc Rosenthal

Be bold. Expand space. Transform intention into action.

Personal Creations, Inc.
12336 Marshall Street
Studio Suite 1A
Culver City, CA 90230

www.personalcreations.net

(310) 391-8300
(310) 391-8330 (fax)
(310) 560-6404 (cel)

Projection, Lighting, Show Control, Illuminated Props & Clothing
Design  .  Production

This message is confidential and may be privileged. It is intended
solely for the named addressee. If you are not the intended recipient
please inform us. Any unauthorized dissemination, distribution or
copying hereof is prohibited.