[Scpg] TOMORROW! permaculture design/work party at Dinorah's

LBUZZELL at aol.com LBUZZELL at aol.com
Fri Jul 9 09:12:58 PDT 2010

Tomorrow, Saturday, July 10th at 10 am we'll be  meeting at Dinorah's home
for a free Permaculture Design Charette and  Work Party!  Dinorah is at 2606
Mesa School Lane on the Mesa in  Santa Barbara. Please bring gloves and any
garden tools you have so we can lay  the foundations for a beautiful food
forest :-)

Directions: From City College on Cliff take a right on Mesa  Lane ( across
from Monroe School). Drive two blocks,  take a Right on Mesa  School, drive
to the end of the street. The house is on the last drive way on  the right
before the end of Linda street. It’s behind the front house, under an
avocado tree.  Park on Linda. Call 962-9391 if you have any trouble finding  it.

Looking forward to seeing you  there!
Linda
Linda Buzzell-Saltzman
Member,  Communications Team
Permaculture Guild of Santa Barbara
_www.permacultureguildofsantabarbara.blogspot.com_
(http://www.permacultureguildofsantabarbara.blogspot.com/)
_lbuzzell at aol.com_ (mailto:lbuzzell at aol.com)  (805)  563-2089

"...the  greatest change we need to make is from consumption to production,
even if on a  small scale, in our own gardens. If only 10% of us do this,
there is enough for  everyone. Hence the futility of revolutionaries who have
no gardens, who depend  on the very system they attack, and who produce
words and bullets, not food and  shelter."
- Bill Mollison