[Southern California Permaculture] Space available in LGBTIQ friendly permaculture compound

Mike Albers safetypunk at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 09:28:21 PDT 2015

Good morning-

A room just opened up in our little permaculture compound in Ventura. We
are located in West Ventura 8 blocks from the beach and 8 blocks from
downtown in a friendly little working class neighborhood.

Our small compound is a WWOOF host and has a fair number of folks from all
over the world coming by to laugh and garden. We have avocado, lemon,
orange, persimmon, pomegranate, guava, banana, fig, loquat, mandarin and
cherimoya and passion fruit growing, as well as several garden beds with
the usual tomatoes, artichokes, beets, greens, and garlic. We have bees,
two dogs, a barn owl and a wee possum named Junior. We have had hens and
probably will again soon. Gray water system and rooftop gardening will be
getting underway soon. There is additional garden bed space available
should you be wanting to do your own thing.

Room is approximately 12×12' and has two large windows. House has a claw
foot tub, WiFi, gas range and lots of sofa beds for guests. There are three
houses in the fenced compound and we have a really healthy, fun little
scene. We are mostly vegetarian and completely  LGBTIQ positive. Kids,
couples and friendly non-pitbull/rottweiler dogs are welcome.

Rent is $500 a month plus a share of utilities. Drop me a line if you are
interested and I'll be happy to show you around.

-Mike
805.653.5564