[Southern California Permaculture] Sheet Mulching Permaculture Project at Santa Barbara City College this Upcoming Monday the 29th

Kendall Craig sbccpermaculture at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 11:52:41 PDT 2015

Hi!

My name is Kendall Craig and I am the Coordinator for the Center for
Sustainability at Santa Barbara City College. We are currently working on
implementing a permaculture garden on the West Campus by the Snack Shack
and will be sheet mulching this upcoming Monday, the 29th.

We need as many volunteers as possible and I would love to get more
community members involved. Several students and faculty are already
involved with the project.

We will be meeting at 9 am on this upcoming Monday the 29th next to the
snack shack on west campus at the plot (not hard to miss it). If you have
gloves please feel free to bring them. Sunscreen, hat, and water are also
good items to bring as well. Everything else will be provided.

This is a great opportunity for the community, students, and faculty to
work together and make a difference!

Thanks,

Kendall Craig
--