[Southern California Permaculture] Expansive Earthworks hands-on workshop, Sunday Oct 23, free, sign up online

Barbara Wishingrad seaandmts2 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 9 20:02:42 PDT 2016

 Another fun hands-on workshop with Sweetwater Collaborative coming up!How do we replace an expansive lawn that is sloped uphill from the house, with a thriving rain garden? Come start the process with us at this workshop. Register now at sweetwatercollaborative.org  Free for participants; drinks, snacks and tools will be provided.We had to get creative designing the rain garden at this home! Most of the front yard/lawn sloped up and away from the house, so the area to put mulch basins seemed limited at first. We think we've come up with some good solutions, that don't involve too much digging. Come see what we've envisioned and help make it a reality!We're offering a Sunday workshop time which was requested by a few people who can't make it on Saturdays- show up if this is a good time for you, and we will continue to offer this option.Sign up at sweetwatercollaborative.org Follow the link from the homepage. Scroll down if you don't see it right away.
The path isn't a straight line; it's a spiral. You continually come back to things you thought you understood, and see deeper truths.